At-Home Veterinary Consultations
- Call-out / travel fee
- Full physical examination
- Relaxed, thorough consultation lasting up to 30 minutes
- Follow-up phone, text and email support at no additional charge
If we have already visited your cat for a particular condition, follow-up visits are at a reduced cost of £64. We are happy to provide advice over the phone and only recommend recheck examinations if necessary.
If we are already visiting one cat in a household additional cat examinations are just £36.
Book a Visit
We believe in fair and transparent pricing and give estimates prior to any treatment.
- Standard call-out fee£31.50
- Out of area call-out feeCall for details
Consultation Fees (in addition to call-out)
- Standard 30 minute consultation£42.50
- Second opinion / extended consultation£52.50
- Late evening consultation (9pm to midnight)£89.50
- Out of hours consultation (midnight to 8am)£119.50
- Additional cat examination (15% discount)£36.00
- Recheck consultation£32.50
Treatments (in addition to call-out)
- Health check and vaccination booster£59.50
- Senior wellness blood test£74.08
- Biotherm microchip£21.00
- Nail trim£6.00
- Demattfrom £12
- Stronghold (flea and worm spot-on) pack of 3£19.70
- Milbemax (worming tablet) each£5.36
- Full pharmacy availableCall for details
- Spay (females)£125.00
- Castrate (males)£75.00
- Dental scale and polishfrom £250
- Euthanasia (including sedation)from £129
- Communal cremation£33.60
- Individual cremation with ashes returnedfrom £179
* There is no call-out fee for procedures and our price includes transportation and pain care. For dental or surgical procedures we will provide an estimate after examining your cat and discussing the treatment options with you.
Payment is expected at the end of each appointment. You have several different payment options, including cash, cheque, bank transfer, PayPal, credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Maestro). Many of our services (with the exception of the call-out fee) are also covered by pet insurance just like any other vet, and we highly recommend that pets are insured.
All prices include VAT.
Having visited lots of vets in the Surrey area in the last 8 yrs we can honestly say this is the best service we have ever received…I definitely would recommend The Cat Doctor, it really is worth spending the extra for a mobile specialised service this good!